“While 97% of U.S. Internet users look online for local goods and services, more than half of small businesses in the U.S. do not have a website. The potential impact of getting these businesses on the web and succeeding online is enormous. ” ~ Google
They say that number is close to 58% of Small Business DO NOT have a website, when I read that I found that shocking. Since 4,717,000,000 searches were done everyday last year on Google, getting your Business Online is Crucial.
If that doesn’t convince you here are 5 more reasons why you need a website:
- It’s your Silent Salesperson, never complaining about being overworked or working too hard; in fact they don’t stop working. Selling your product 24/7 365 days per year.
- An article written by the Better Business Bureau states that; 47% of Consumers Surveyed said they would more likely visit a Small Business if they had a website.
- Control YOUR story. Sometimes you can’t please everyone, and a lot of businesses could potentially get a bad review. There is not much you can do to get rid of a Bad Review. But with a properly built website, when potential clients are looking for you, the first thing they should find when searching your business name is you, not your bad review on Yelp.
- Get in Front of Qualified Customers. When people are searching for a product or service, they are in “Buying Mode” or ready to make a purchase. Would you not want your business as an option? Your going to need a website in order to do that.
- Stand out from the Competition; share your story with the Public and how you are different from your competition.
There are many more reasons how Small Businesses would benefit by having a website. Here are my tops ones. Most websites these days are pretty affordable there should be no excuse why a business doesn’t have one.
Contact us today to find out how we can get you in that 42% of Small Businesses that DO have a website.